Winter is here to stay ( well, at least for 3 more months ). I’m thankfully all set from head to toe * doing a happy dance right now *. In today’s post, I picked out some of my favourite coats that are guaranteed to keep you warm this winter ( different styles, different price ranges, mild or harsh cold )
5 WINTER COATS TO KEEP YOU WARM
1. MOOSE KNUCKLES : A parka is always a good idea if you want to stay warm and survive the minus 40 temperatures. I like this Moose Knuckles parka, and this particular style comes in an array of colours. I also love the fact that Moose Knuckles is a Canadian based brand. A great way to support a local business.
2. LA CANADIENNE : I’m an official La Canadienne snow bunny. This coat is so warm and perfect for the “real” cold days. See more in the blogpost here.
3. ASOS : Humm red! I’ve been a huge fan of the colour of the season. If you are looking for an extra coat that will make a statement, look no further. This Missguided waterfall coat is what you need!
4. ZARA : How chic is this coat with faux fur collar. It’s an instant dress up. Wear this with a casual tee+jeans ensemble and you’re all set. No hustle.
5. ARITZIA: Another IT style this season: puffer coats. I’m loving the oversized fit of this one from Aritzia ( it’s on sale too! ).
Do you have a favourite? Let me know in the comments!